Construction of this multi-phase residential project began in the fall of 2011. 143 single-family residential lots and 10 multi-family residential parcels were completed in early 2018.
In addition to the creation of building sites, the project includes:
- preservation and enhancement of existing wetlands;
- creation of man made creeks to replace ditches;
- the extensive dedication of parkland;
- installation of wooden fences to protect environmentally sensitive areas;
removal of invasive plant species with the reintroduction of native plants;
- construction of public walkways and trailways;
- earth-filled dams with riprap spillway,;
- concrete weir;
- collector class roadway with a grassed boulevard and street trees along with typical water;
- sanitary, drainage, roadway and underground electrical mains and services.