Our Ideal Candidate
- 4th year E.I.T. or later;
- Registered with Engineers and Geoscientists BC;
- Experience in a civil engineering industry;
- Experience with AutoCAD or Civil 3D;
- Experience in municipal infrastructure design or construction is an asset.
Your Work With Us
- Prepares design drawings and calculations under the supervision of the Engineer of Record;
- Administers and inspects projects to ensure that works are in conformance with the contract documents, approved plans, and specifications;
- Liaises and coordinates with various approval authorities, consultants, and contractors with respect to on-site project activities;
- Maintain and nurture relationships with clients;
- Maintain a strong, positive external profile for Newcastle Engineering;
- Records and maintains daily field review reports and journals complete with photos and field test reports;
- Field reviews the installation of underground utilities (e.g., storm, sanitary, water, etc.).
If you’d like to join our team, please apply with a cover letter and resume, via email to:
Attn.: Anndee Newson